“It is the best facewash for acne, I’m using it regularly and Alhumdulilah very much satisfied and happy…..it’s a blessing for people who have acne on skin” – Amina
Acne Defence Facewash
- Improves sebum production (oil-producing agent)
- Tea tree oil soothes & relieve irritated skin
- Improves mild to moderate acne naturally
- Your face looks clean with even tone
- Gives you back innocent beauty and elegance
- Natural ingredients best for your sensitive acne-prone oily skin.
- How to Use
Use it in place of your soap.
Take a reasonable amount into your palm and make a foam with the help of little water.
Then apply on face and gently scrub for 2 minutes. Then leave it on your face for 2 minutes. Rinse away with luke-warn or normal water afterwards.
Do not use towel or tissue.
- It controls sebum production in skin (which produces oil)
- Special ingredient tea tree is for cooling down skin temperature & irritation.
- Makes your face plumped soft and clear.
Gives you back your baby-skin in 30 days of continuous use.
Q: Is this good for any type of skin?
A: It is made for acne-prone oily skin (with pimples issues).
Q: What age group can use this?
A: From teen-agers to old, all can use it (if they have acne-prone oily skin)
Clears Pimples / Acne
Gives Unique Glow
Forget the Fact You Have Pimples / Acne Oily Skin (Try This Cucumber Facewash)
Calm & Soothe Unhappy Skin
Cucumber gives soothing calmness to skin like cool breeze
Aloevera + Tea tree extracts do this magic
Set the skincare goals and achieve them with organic products like this
Remove all dead skin cells with this daily facewash
More active ingredients for better efficacy
Tea Tree Oil Extract :
anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial, calms redness & swelling
reduce acne-causing bacteria
creates a soothing mask against skin irritation & swelling
reduces oil production, has anti-septic qualities
best anti-oxidant for acne treatment