: “My baby and I both are using 😁 and its scent and results on skin are very good.” – Sidra
Baby Moisturizing Oil
- Your baby’s muscles & bones get stronger
- Your baby’s sleep improves by 60%
- More healthy, more hungry, and more active baby
- Makes your skin baby soft & pinkish
- Gentle massage makes your baby’s skin hydrated & clean
- Pure natural ingredients 100% organic (no chemicals)
- How to Use
How To Use
Take some amount on your palm and rub baby’s feet, legs, belly, neck, and ears gently.
Massage the whole body. You can also use it on your hands, face, and hair. It’s all fruits
- Helps increase hunger & sleep time.
- Contains coconut, olive, and almond oil to treat skin like butter balm.
- Daily massage results in improved bone & muscle health.
Q: Is it useful for baby?
A: Very much useful because its massage will increase baby’s hunger, sleep time, and active play time.Q: Can moms also use it?
A: Yes, moms can use it on their hands, ears, feet and hair. A healthy mom means a healthy baby.
Increased Hunger & Sleep
Strong Bones & Muscles
Non-sticky Baby Oil Improves Hunger & Sleep, Makes Baby More Active & Healthy
Smooth Silky Skin Like Butter
Coconut Oil, Almond Oil massage makes skin softer like butter
More Hunger, More Health
rub baby’s feet, elbow, neck, belly, and see the magic yourself
Healthy Skin, Strong Muscles
Daily massage means no need to visit doctors now and then
Moms love it because they also remain hydrated and refreshed
More active ingredients for better efficacy
Olive Oil :
rich in Vitamin E, kills microbes
Coconut Oil :
soothes crying & fussy babies
Almond Oil :
improves skin thickness & strength
Castor Oil :
anti-bacterial & anti-fungal
Lavender Oil :
relaxes baby & encourages sleep